Kaupunkisuunnitteluvirasto, Kansakoulunkatu 3, Helsinki 6.2.2017 18.00 - 20.00
- Wessel de Jonge Professor, TU Delft
• Principle Wessel de Jonge architects BNA BV, Rotterdam
• Chair Heritage & Design, Faculty of Architecture & Built Environment, TU Delft
• Co-Founder DOCOMOMO International
Wessel de Jonge (1957) graduated in architecture from TU Delft, the Netherlands. As a practicing architect, his portfolio includes the restorations of the Netherlands Pavilion at the Venice Biennale (G. Rietveld, 1953) and the former Sanatorium ‘Zonnestraal’ in Hilversum (Duiker & Bijvoet, 1926-31), as well as the rehabilitation of the Van Nelle Factory in Rotterdam (Brinkman & Van der Vlugt, 1926-30). He is partner in the design team for the restoration and adaptation of the 1938 Olympic Stadium in Helsinki. Since 2015 he is full professor in Heritage & Design at the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment at TU Delft.
Please come on time, the doors will be closed at 18.00.
- Open lecture: Wessel de Jonge
- PDF 1,1Mt
- Liittyvää tietoa